Originally Posted By: MaryCas
This incident is continued proof that on average, as a society, humans (Americans) are not capable to responsible management of a fire arm. I believe the axiom, guns don't kill humans, humans kill humans..., but guns make it easier. Gun control will never work. Only gun elimination will work.

i agree. everytime something goes wrong, no matter how rare, we need to remove the item in question. after all, that very logic is the cornerstone of the free society that we cherish. kid falls into a pool and dies, eliminate pools. guy drowns at the beach surfing, ban surfing. car accidents, plane crashes, hospital infections, falling down the stairs, ban it all. my solution, run on the "nerf the world" political platform. screw common sense, throw that right out the window if they aren't already banned. forget the fact that the overwhelming majority of people are somehow able to get by in life with death lurking around every corner, we just can't take the chance, safety first! smile

as the chief of the thought police, i would also require that everybody be required to obtain a permit before they are able to purchase gasoline. for those who may be unaware, it is highly combustible and may very well find its way into the hands of the wrong people. thus, creating a law placing restrictions on the common citizen will surely eliminate the threat without a doubt. any opposition to this logic will be deemed racist! lol

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!