Originally Posted By: paprincess
I'm not a police officer or a rat... no need to provide specific details about anybody... Polakvet... shut your mouth... I do know A LOT about Russians, being that my mother is part Russian so I can say WHATEVER the heck I want. Please don't chime in with your two cents... go to your room and close the door please, and don't forget to wipe your nose and your a$$ dear child.

No-one here doubts your linguistic skills, man. I'm just stating that either you've met the most worst of Russians ever or you're just speaking bullshit. As the Russians I've met and know for all my life, aren't like what you've stated. You don't need to fell offended about what people speak on a mafia forum.

Originally Posted By: paprincess
Like OMG you've been in prison here... your SO gangster your mother must LOOVVEE you...

Are you getting prepared for a contest of most childish insults? The prison statement was to mention that I've met Russians who are criminals and they're not the worst people as you somehow think they are. If you find a problem with other people's opinion, then sorry to say, life will be hard for you, kid.