Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Lilo
When you lose 9-0 the Court might have been trying to tell you something.

Many are surprised to know that most of the decisions from the Supreme Court are 9-0. The newsworthy ones generally aren't, but 9-0 is the most common consensus among the hundreds of decisions issued.

Another significant 9-0 decision was handed down by the Court yesterday. They ruled unanimously that a warrant is required in order for the police to take and view your cell phone incident to detention and arrest.

Yeah but once your in the cell they take your cell no pun intended and more then likely are going to look through it if you don't have a password/lock on it.

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.