I'll just leave this here

60s- the Beatles, the rolling stones, the doors, Jimi Hendrix, the who, jefferson airplane, velvet underground, CCR

70s- black sabbath, led zeppelin, mountain, santana, jethro tull, aerosmith, steve miller band, pink floyd, ac/dc, queen, wings, david bowie, eagles, kansas, cheap trick, iggy pop, dire straits, dead kennedys, the clash, the germs, neil young

80s- motorhead, van halen, ozzy, MDC, fear, iron maiden, metallica, the cult, suicidal tendancies, beastie boys, big black, megadeth, slayer, butthole surfers, melvins, R.E.M., the pixies, bad religion, gin blossoms

90s- nirvana, alice in chains, the black crowes, the ernies, janes addiction, mudhoney, social distortion, sonic youth, pearl jam, primus, RHCP, soundgarden, spin doctors, unsane, barenaked ladies, L7, rage against the machine, screaming trees, stone temple pilots, sublime, better than ezra, candlebox, cypress hill, radiohead, smashing pumpkins, bush, beck, collective soul, dinosaur jr, green day, live, nine inch nails, nofx, the offspring, toadies, weezer, tree, everclear, filter, foo fighters, for squirrels, marilyn manson, oasis, the presidents of the united states of america, rammstein, seven mary three, spacehog, 311, white zombie, cake, counting crows, dave mathews band, matchbox 20, third eye blind, godsmack, hole, korn, rob zombie, sam black church, swingin utters, the vandals, zebrahead, afi, citizen king, cky, incubus, powerman 5000, reach the sky, slipknot, static x, staind, sunny day real estate

00s- disturbed, at the drivein, bodyjar, linkin park, a perfect circle, alien ant farm, jimmy eat world, the hope conspiracy, muse, puddle of mudd, system of a down, tool, queens of the stone age, skindred, interpol, the killers, killswitch engage, the white stripes, modest mouse, dropkick murphys, shinedown, 30 seconds to mars, bullet for my valentine, silversun pickups, rise against, stone sour, pagoda, onslaught, kings of leon, breaking benjamin, cage the elephant, mumford & sons, them crooked vultures, death of the cool, dirge within, patterns of myra

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"