Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

I totally agree with Juliette Lewis tho. If there was a downside to that film, it was casting her. rolleyes

TIS

I'm always uncomfortable watching Juliette Lewis in movies. I can't put my finger on it, but I feel as though she's always on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

She was actually in a movie about 20 years ago with Woody Harrelson where they played serial killers. Tommy Lee Jones and Downey,Jr. were in it as well. It had a surreal darkness to it. Someone here will remember the name of it.

Natural Born Killers
. I mentioned it a few comments up, she's alot more annoying in that than Cape Fear imo. It was based on the same serial killing couple (can't remember names) that Terrence Malick's excellent imo Badlands was based on.

Sorry, camarel. Somehow I missed your post or I didn't make the association with the title. But I liked the movie even though she was kind of creepy in it.

No problem. In all honesty i didn't like NBK anyway, an Oliver Stone directed Quentin Tarantino script should have been so much more. Juliette Lewis was the least of that films problems imo.