While I don't live in a country or area with a big Russian population, I know or have talked to a few Russian people living here. All I can say is that the Russians I've talked to are great guys to get along with.

No ethnic group on earth is deserving of a demonization of their whole community. I know a few Chechens as well and I know them for being welcoming, hospitable,...tough they may be, but still help you out whenever they can. The same I can say about the Albanians I know. Some of the people I hang out with the most are Italian, Turkish, Kurdish or Moroccan. I'm not Muslim (like Turks or Moroccans) but I could give a flying fuck about what race or religion someone comes from. I even know several people of the Travelling community and I do not have a bad word to say about the ones I know.

People cranking out ridiculous statements such as for example, "all Russians are drunk, idiot rapists that should die" probably don't even know any person from that specific ethnic group, have a hidden agenda and should just shut the fuck up.