@paprincess, If you know nothing about real Russians then don't talk about them.

Originally Posted By: californiaxx
But in northern california there is a huge presence and community of russian and ukrainian immigrants,a lot of them live in ghetto apartments and work at an auto body shop,russian store or resturant,truck driving or end up being criminals my main question is .. is this similar to the uprising of LCN back east...I think of italian gangsters and mafia as non-scary and more glamorous hustlers and players,but for the russian mob i think that they are more evil and mean and a really fucked up lifestyle to live as a russian criminal was this the way the italian mob was and still is or is their more honor among the italians???

Where do you people get this fucked up information from? I'm Russian, I know a hell alot of Russians and some of them being in prison and being criminals. I've even myself been in prison here where it's 95% Russians in it. No-one of them is evil and mean, unless you make them to be that way. You seriously think if you'll owe money to an LCN mobster, he'll be glamorous about it? I doubt that.