Originally Posted By: Raffaele_DelleDonna
There were two men in the Rizzuto family in Canada which were made members, one was Spanish i think and the other i forgot. They were send to Italy for some business, but they got killed there by the other mobsters which they did business with because they were made man but not Italians. It was a message to Vito Rizzuto not to take any other race into the family as a made men.

the two alleged made guys who were spanish in canada are juan fernandez(aka joe bravo) and raynald desjardins. and i say alleged bc the one and only source that says they were made was fernandez himself when he was talking to the sicilians while being taped, what i took from that was fernandez was just talking himself up trying to make himself sound important. its hardly proof that rizzuto made two guys that had no italian blood at all. with every single report filed on desjardins over the years, none even suggest that he might've been made(that doesn't mean he wasn't important though). and we defiantly don't know the exact reason why joe bravo was killed, most likely it was either on orders from rizzuto himself or it might've had something to do with the massive arrests against the Bagheria family that happened right around the time of his murder.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort