Originally Posted By: Hamilton
Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: Hamilton
Originally Posted By: pmac
Seems like they got a lot of muscle. Most of the guys early 50tys so there must be a lot of young guys under them they don't got these ancient dinosaurs like around new england running book. But could you imagine if scarf Jr was boss guys seems real intelligent into the new scams. With all that musl
e he probably could have made moves seems like when he was capo of the jersey cr
ew I bet they were undermining him everywhich way. Like they were talking to the philly guys who tried to kill him.

I wouldn't doubt that. It's a double-edged sword after he got shot up there's news footage of ligambi walking him out of Hanahmen Hospital

I'm pretty sure ligambi was locked up when scarfo got shot. Scarfo was shot in 89. Ligambi was released on the franky flowers hit in 97 after doing ten years. I don't think he was there when jr was shot.

I've seen the footage before either in a philly doc. or it could of been in one GA's Video's

Not possible. He was in prison. I believe you're mistaken. It wouldn't make sense even if he was on the street anyway. He came up under chuckie. By that point chuckie was knocked down by scarfo. Joey was behind the move on jr. No way ligambi would have been there even if he was on the street.