Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Lol, Christ you two are pathetic. A tandem team of clowndom. Go join a Kickboxing gym or something. You two are the angstiest, most tightly wound clown duo that we've got lurking these forums. Go fuck up a heavy bag instead of dumping all of your 90210 drama on us, creeps.

For the record, I'm agreeing with you, goofball court jester. Mike Sarno was indeed the acting boss of Cicero, LIKE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SAID SO. :P:P:P

How about some stuff that the feds shit Da bed on though: they listed Rocco Lombardo as a made member of the Chicago Mafia.

Rocky Lombardo is a motherfucking half cock tae kwon do instructor.

derp.

The feds had Sarno as the acting boss of the Outfit...not just Cicero.

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: funkster
I find it interesting that the street speculation never seems to be questioned in the NYC based threads.

Case in point Michael Mancuso being the boss of the Bonannos. The FBI says he's the boss. The NY posters say that's BS. Yet nobody is questioning the inside knowledge of the NY posters supposedly knowing more than the FBI.

If anyone believes Sarno was boss over guys like DiFronzo, D'Amico, and Andriacci, I don't know what to say. DiFronzo was whacking guys for the Outfit before Sarno was even born.

Besides, the FBI had conflicting information from informants. One said he was the boss. Another said he was kicking up. Does anyone believe DiFronzo was kicking up to Sarno? LOL

Not sure who you're referring to but, if the feds are carrying Mancuso as the official boss right now - and it was indeed reported that way - then he's the boss as far as I'm concerned.

As for Sarno kicking up to DiFronzo, that may suggest the latter still retains the official boss title (as some reports have said) or some other "elder statesman" type role. What is apparent is that Sarno was the acting boss in the sense of running the day-to-day affairs of the Outfit like Marcello did before him. It's not necessarily conflicting information at all.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/23/14 11:53 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.