Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Why do you want to know stevie? So you can stalk some more mutual friends from south philly on facebook, pull pics of mobsters on their profiles and post them on this site?

Jeezus Nicky.

We are interested in the Mafia.

Handsomesteve posts photos of Mafioso.

See the connection?

What the F*** is everybodies issue with this. Because instead of saying "Interesting Pic, thanks mate." everyone throws sh*t at the guy.

I honestly dont get it.
And think its out of line.

Thank bud but you know what it dont even bother me, because when I dont post photos for a few weeks clowns like him send me private messages asking me to post more pictures and ask me to find certain guys pics they want to see.. Little nicky just messaged me last week asking for pics of vinny gorgeous' sons pics...LOL

Prove it you bullshiter. Seriously. Provide the PM, the time stamp and the message. I have records going back to 2013. I've never contacted you in my life. I would never contact a middle aged man that spends his evenings stalking other men and posting pictures of their otherwise innocent families on a online forum board.

I'll take the title "hater", if it means you will admit to be a psychotic creep that needs to find a new hobby. Like finding a job.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 06/23/14 04:15 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here