Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Very difficult question. It's also very subjective. But in my opinion, you almost have to give it to a guy who never really advanced past soldier, yet stayed loyal til the end. Because it's a lot easier to stay loyal when you're a millionaire by thirty and a skipper by forty, than it is if you're seventy years old and still on a half-sheet (and trust me, such unfortunates do exist).

And while there are too many of those guys to list, I'll throw out Chinky Facchiano as the example, because most of you guys have heard of him. The guy did half-a-dozen bids, never talked, never really got rich, yet he was a gangster til the day they closed the lid on him.

But like I said, he's just a well known example. There are others like him. That's my two cents, anyway smile.

Very loyal, they had him on tape offering to do "work" when the guy was 90 years old, Joe Zito told him to retire and enjoy the rest of his life and his reply was you're never retired, Thomas Cafaro was on tape saying he's a mean old man who thought he should be boss but that he was also a very active and loyal guy. Great example PB, another guy who I would consider is Daniel Cilenti, and Wille Messino outta Chicago. I know he wasnt made but what about Persico's guy Hugh Apples.