Originally Posted By: RichCerto
That was fast! Okay, so busted, and quickly. Full confession: I've been following you guys for a long time. Nobody but nobody knows more about The Godfather than some of you who post here. I was kind of hoping I could covertly overhear what your responses were to the novel, but clearly I blew it. Anyway, let me just say one thing: I seriously don't like always being identified as Edie's uncle, but Edie's a sweetheart and a wonderful human being and there's nothing either she or I can do about it. And one more thing: thanks for all the depth and detail in your knowledge of everything Godfather. You've been a great resource. I've gotten to kind of like Rich Certo. Think I'll keep it as an alias.

How could you not love Carmela/ Nurse Jackie

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.