I can promise you guys that what I said is in the book. The red flag went up when I saw the Bosses' list. He has some good photos and gives a brief description of the murders, who, what, where and when. Good info for sure.

He also lists some things he refers to as "Critical Events." Here's an example that I believe you can identify : " On October 9, 1983 Nick Calabrese and several other Outfit soldiers were ordered to a west suburban restaurant on Roosevelt Road where they appeared in front of the current Outfit Boss Joey "Doves" Aiuppa. At this time Aiuppa and most of the leadership of the Chicago Outfit carried out a ceremony that would give the men "Made" status in the Outfit. While this was a common process in the east coast Mafia, it was rare in Chicago. This information was presented in the Family Secrets testimony and the following men were "Made" that day: Albert Tocco, Jimmy Marcello, Anthony Zizzo, John Matassa, Frank Belmonte and of course the Calabrese brothers Frank and Nick."

No Outfit murders occurred in 1968.

This is the kind of info listed in the book. Lots of dates, especially when Outfit members died and general info that Dr. Johnson refers to as critical events.