I walked out on the movie on the score because if this guy can say its just physics he could be making decent money without being a thief.

Like Pizza said a score to me is steal a truck crash through the doors of king plaza just before the movie ended at 11 pm. All the stores are closed then he crashes the truck into a jewelry store take what you can get. Then drive out then set fire to the truck.

That is a score in my eyes.

Harder to do now because since 9/11 they got those obstacles in front of the doors and no more movie theather smile

If no changes it would have been hit again.

It's like when you rob someone apartment near the roof. You escape over the roof. If you walk out with money you would definately rob the place again.

When they throw down the tenements. People were moving out.

You can go into an empty apartment with a sledge. Go throw the wall and have all day to clean out the apartment. You could even park a truck outside the building. People thing your just a moving van taking stuff out for a move.

Or you can high jack a truck full of ice cream. Go up to black Harlem and sell the ice cream at a discount. Same with a fruit truck.

Some people think it is a lot of fun to steal.

How about stealing Ann millers tap shoes out of her car before she came out with her new ones. She bought the original 50 years ago. They were supposed to go to the smithsonian. But took a detour you can get 50 thousand easy from a collector

Or steal a real tratovvarios violin.

Or robbing an armoured car because they made the mistake off parking it in a food loading dock up on a ramp. Where only delivery guys go.

Then a few months later you see the same truck parked on the street not up on a loading dock any more.

Or stealing Cadys from a shopping center parking lot. Then the car winds up in some foreign country.

I saw one brilliant robbery where some knuckle head wants to steal an A&P super market safe that is 9 ft high. He steals a truck puts a pulley on it crashes it through the store window attached chains to the safe. He had no idea on how heavy one of those safes are. He cant get it out and had to leave the truck with the chains attached to the safe. Cops had his finger prints on the truck. Can't remember how much time gphe got in the can for that one.

only the unloved hate