Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
2 Russian students, studying at Newcastle University were arrested the other day and police had to safely detonate the bomb they had apparently made!! Bloody hell!!! What is going on in the world???

Scary shit uhwhat

Terrible, Yogi. The kids are getting close to university age now, too. Aren't they?

Just one more thing to worry about as parents frown.

One shooting that was about to take place I saw recently on the news some kid had Pepper spray on him. He got the gunman with him it and saved a lot of lives. That's a cheap investment, also better then carrying a weapon on a college campus.

"Asking us questions...harass and arrest us ..saying we eat pieces of shiet like u for breakfast ...Huh ya'll eat pieces of shiet..? whats the basis we ain't going no where.. we got suits n cases.. trunk full of coke rental car from avis only now clemente can save us,, I told said solly I acted da fool I'll be gone till November I got bodies too move....
I put pebbles on my hood like Danny Greene here comes the crab n his queen yes barbara actin da fool mess with a pyscho u kno its time to move.