I got a paper for you to write about. That no one ever wrote about to my knowledge.

My uncles friend told me about it. I just can't remember all the details of it.

In Sicily and this s true, but you have to confirm it some how. Itvwould make a hell of a movie.

In sicily this was a town that they called The Bandit Town. Where they housed the convicted mafia prisoners.

It was a little wide open town. They ad people to make sure these guys could not leave the town. But they could do whatever they wanted inside the town. It was like the roach motel you check in, but you can't check out.

My uncles friend's father was housed in the bandit town. Evidently he was murdered in the town. He was shot in the head. They did not plant him in the ground. They had a catacomb thing there. His bones were placed in it. The bones had to be kept up or it would be thrown out.

So his son my uncles friend with go to Sicily every so often and maintain hisr fathers bones. I actually saw of picture of him there cleaning his father skull. He had his finger in the hole where the bullet struck his father.

Now there is no one left that knew the story except me that remembers the story. I just wish I remember more about it.

only the unloved hate