I'm a little upset with you apple. You don't even think about what other people are saying. How do you know they knew the grounds very well? They were from New York remember? Also how do you know they didn't think things had gone wrong? Maybe they were told to go to that spot where someone would be waiting for them. When they got there they realized that there was no one there and in the panic of the security closeing down on them they killed themselves. As for you pointing out Fredo saying he didn't know it was gonna be a hit. I've always thought that to be total bullshit. How can you explain Michaels face after this? He's holding his head then looks to Fredo with a look of "do I look that dumb?" And Apple how do you explain the drapes being open? Did Fredo open them thinking two guy were gonna stand outside Michaels room with signs saying "We need to talk about a deal?" c'mon now true Fredo was an idiot but he was a Corleone and even a weak and stupid Corleone can still lie. He didn't fool Michael but apparently he fooled Apple.

"Take it easy"