Originally Posted By: SaintAccardo
Anybody thinking of suppressing anything over a .380 and not attracting attention is just dreaming. Have you ever heard a silenced 9mm or .45? There's almost no point in suppressing them at all. And to suppress any revolver is just stupid also and has nothing to do with getting a threaded barrel. It's very easy to tap out the end of a barrel precisely to recieve whatever thread diameter your silencer is. I've made quite a few silencers throughout the years and have put them to many different calibers and this is what I've found to be true. It's also pretty common knowledge that a High Standard Duromatic silenced .22 was and has been the hit weapon of choice since the mid 60's. Of course other guns have been used but far and away way more hits have been done with the exact setup previously stated.
I love how people say that they are underpowered. Well, how about you set right in front of me while we take a ride in a car and let me dump 6-8 shots at point blank range into your skull and lets see how well you fare? You'll be a memory, plain and simple.

...This writing style brings back memories of a long lost poster....

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"