Originally Posted By: Footreads
They are going to start shooting this October 2014?

I seriously doubt that. Even when they mention a movie is in production meaning they are planing to produce it. It does mean that they will ever make it. Doesn't even mean that it is true.

They actually been talking about making the Irishmen. About 4 months ago deNiro, Pesce, Pacino and scorese were in NY talking about making it. That's how they try to get financing for the movie. They can't get financing there s no movie. That could take three years to start shooting if,,,,,

That's true. Those press conferences are usually a shameless way to pander for financing. Look at the Gotti movie with Travolta.

That press conference was four years ago, and I said back then that it would never get made. The clown producer releases a statement every six months saying that they're "right on schedule," but it's never going to happen.

And even if by some minuscule chance that it does get made, it will be straight-to-dvd with a cast full of nobodies.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.