Well I think the Mafia or more likely street gangs present the most danger to U.S citizens than the cartels ever would. You see the cartel's influence strongest is at the Mexican side border but once you cross the International bridge to the U.S the cartel I fluennce will always stay on the Mexican side. They(cartels) do have some pretty strong influence in Central America and some in South America..The distribution networks in the U.S aren't.exactly cartel members but.more of associates and what not. What I mean there isn't captains and gun men running rackets on the U.S side like they do in Mexico. There has been a.few cells.of Zetas operating here in Laredo but mainly for laumdering money or killing some body which they.rarely do o. this side of the border..Besides laundering money on the U.S side the cartels. They don't run shit on the U.S.
th
Edit:Besides that this post was meant to be addressed to IvyLeague.Back in the 1920's what mob dominated the booze trade? The Outfit? Or was the slice was more equally cut.each dozen or so mob having.their fair share or did one group dominated more than half of the pie? Like the Sinaloa or.Nrdangheta in Italy.

Last edited by BorderProtector; 05/28/14 04:45 PM.