When are you guys gonna stop with the "who is tougher bull shit "!!!!
OC has nothing to do with fighting. You want to be a fighter, join a boxing club.
The mob will " use" a big guy/ tough guy as a collector or enforcer but ultimately, its all about making the money.
Senter and Testa were earners and thats why Nino who was an old school 24/7 gangster kept them around.
A lot of guys have a rep for being tough which basically means they arent afraid to kill. It takes a certain person to be able to take another persons life. I couldnt do it unless it was protecting my family .
In OC, scores arent settled with a street fight, they are settled when you least expect it with a bullet.
True story.. A guy a few years older than i was about 6 ft , on juice , and was a black belt. Then again, any idiot can easily get a black belt. Back to the story. He hits on a girl who is going with someone at the time. He is told to stay away because she is in a long term relationship and the boyfriend isnt happy but no big deal, just stay away since perhaps he was unaware of the relationship. This juice head black belt says he will do whatever he wants and confronts the guy. He tells him if he wants his girl he will do it and unless he wants to get his assed kicked, he better keep his mouth shut. This guy calmly says. " im sorry you feel that way", and proceeds to walk away. A few days later he sends someone to see the juice head with a newspaper article that shows the guy was suspected of a murder but the D,A dropped the charges. Now the big tough guy is a bit nervous. The smaller guy, i never mentioned his size ( 5-08 ) decides to stop at the gym where this guy trains. He walks up to him and says, " as i said the other day, im sorry you felt that way. I want to let you know you have to be killed for it". He walks away and the stunned juice head kind of laughs and tries to minimize the threat. Keep in mind, he kind of whispered to the guy, no one actually heard him say anything.
The guy walks out of the gym and the juice head bully acts like it doesnt bother him . A few days later, the juice head requests to speak to the guy and the guy says to basically go screw, he was a gentleman and now doesnt want some half assed apology. Now the " bkack belt" is shitting in his pants and wants to go to the cops( according to his friend). He is advised not to so he moved to the Pocono mountains with a cousin for a few months. He comes back and arranges a meeting and the whole thing gets squashed. I do t know what was said but just goes to show, street fighting means shit when it comes to wiseguys.

Last edited by Belmont; 05/27/14 06:38 AM.