Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
with guns yes , but lets see a one on one fight whos come on top,take theodore persico jr by all accounts hes a tough dogg evn at this age on a °fight° my money is on him, and veasey that dude took two bullets in the head hes still aorund, i did time in the feds with joey testa in terra haut the guys over rate it, dont worry about my scran anme i gues ur relatd to on of em peace

The truth is: there are a lot -a LOT- of guys in this world that can probably beat you up when they really have to. But the things is, while receiving a good old fashioned beating sucks big time, at the end of the day you will still live to tell. Now guys like Senter and Testa, guys who will blow your brains out, cut you up like a pig and then don't even give your corpse the decency of keeping its face as they throw your head in a trash compactor leaving it to be squashed like a ripe watermelon...there aren't too many of them around. I'd rather take my chances with a non-psychopathic bodybuilder who has a black belt in martial arts than with a fullblown psychopath. But that's just me