Originally Posted By: Lilo
UCSB Shooter's Manifesto Transcript
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-transcript-ucsb-shootings-video-20140524-story.html

Quote:
In this video transcript, the man lays out his grievances against women and men. He also vows to "annihilate" as many people as he can, including plans to target a UC Santa Barbara sorority house and people on the streets of Isla Vista.

What follows is a transcript of that video, which has been taken down from the site:

"Hi, [name] here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

"For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me. "I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous...

no pussy will drive somebody crazy

he's a hollywood director's son, he should've been fucking 4 different chicks a week

shit broke men can fuck 2,3,4 different chicks a day in college

Last edited by cookcounty; 05/25/14 01:04 PM.