Before recently, I only tried once before to (seriously) stop, and I failed after a couple months -- would take a drag here and there at the bar, then "finish" one or two (while we could still smoke in bars -- which was a while ago at this point)... then I'd "just take home whatever was left from the pack" ... before long, I was right back into it!

That was then, tho; this is now... not only can't we smoke in bars anymore, I don't even go out to bars -- hardly anymore anyway. So that temptation's gone. I drink at home, sure, but can still control how much gum I chew regardless. I'm still at about 10/day, which is on par with Nicorette's instructions, regardless of how much I may drink -- and that's good!

I don't want to go back -- and I'm saying that for the first time, ever! cool ...I don't care if I have to chew this damn gum for the rest of my life ($25/week, though, I hope to cut down eventually ;))

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations