In mafia Inc. they mentioned that Leonardo went into hiding for several months after Nick Sr was hit as a precaution. He is also mentioned as being at a meeting with Agostino [BadWord], Bobby Manno and Nicola DiMarco over money being owed by DiMarco to Manno and the Rizzuto's over a folded gambling house.

I'm not sure one way or the other but I have read of more than a few instances of him being present at meetings associated with mafia members in montreal. I will try and find some of these sources. In ndrangheta they have members who only deal with laundering money and running their legitimate business I wonder if this is his role.

Daniel Renaud in my opinion has been far and away the best reporter covering the Montreal Mafia over the past several years and most of what he has written has shown over time to be true and in many cases prophetic. If he says it in print I think there is a very good chance it's true as the Rizzuto's and others associated with the mafia in montreal have gone after the media in the past in court over supposed false allegations.

Last edited by Giordano; 05/21/14 03:23 PM.