Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Add my home Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to the list of states that now recognize same-sex marriages. A federal judge from the Middle District struck down PA's ban of same-sex marriage. It doesn't appear that the governor will appeal as it is an election year (primaries today).

The decision was written by Judge John E. Jones, whose most famous decision was the order rejecting the Dover, PA school district's attempt to insert creationism/intelligent design in the science curriculum alongside the teaching of evolution.

And on cue, here comes Ivy to take activist judges and give them what for . . . . . . . .

lol lol

I've said pretty much all I can say.

I just don't want anyone trying to deny these are activist judges who are overstepping their bounds. There's something wrong when a single power-hungry judge can twist the law to fit his or her warped interpretation and overrule the will of the majority of the people in a state.

Even though I think gay marriage is an abomination, and anyone who supports it is morally bankrupt, I'm content to let those states where the people want it to have it. The same should be allowed for those states that don't. But liberals have never wanted this because, as we've seen here, few states would allow it. So they force their sick, Godless agendas through the courts via corrupt lawyers and judges.

And the thought that it all could come down to one guy on the Supreme Court (Kennedy) is really scary. But I guess we can thank President Obama...Mr. Self-Professed Christian...oh wait...and supporter of traditional marriage...oh wait...for his Supreme Court appointments.

who should take the blame for all the children being held captive in polygamy or cults?

i mean who should we blame in utah for that debauchery