Yet again you're showing how you do not like Latino or Hispanic people by using the highly racist term "cholo". Why not just call me a sp*c, wetback, beaner, or pepperbelly? rolleyes

Just because you claim to be Italian-American and from NYC that does not make you any sort of expert on OC or the mob.[/quote]
What make you think you're some expert? PB is the most knowledgeable poster on here when it comes to New York. I would think a Native New Yorker whose been around it all his life would know more than some Mexican in California who gets his info from online and The Sopranos.[/quote]

lol lol
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Yet again you're showing how you do not like Latino or Hispanic people by using the highly racist term "cholo". Why not just call me a sp*c, wetback, beaner, or pepperbelly? rolleyes

And yet it's perfectly acceptable for you, a Mexican American, to make posts about Italian Americans as gangsters, which is the biggest ethnic stereotype in American history. It's a two way street, Cornuto.

But I made the mods a promise about you and I'd really like to keep it. So if you'll stay out of my posts, I'll stay out of yours.

PB is a stand up guy