Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Yeah, because a Southern California cholo is in a position to know better rolleyes.
Yet again you're showing how you do not like Latino or Hispanic people by using the highly racist term "cholo". Why not just call me a sp*c, wetback, beaner, or pepperbelly? rolleyes

Just because you claim to be Italian-American and from NYC that does not make you any sort of expert on OC or the mob.
What make you think you're some expert? PB is the most knowledgeable poster on here when it comes to New York. I would think a Native New Yorker whose been around it all his life would know more than some Mexican in California who gets his info from online and The Sopranos.

lol
Who says I get my information from the internet or the Sopranos? I do not. Secondly I have frequently posted about how you cannot always trust the stuff you read online about OC or the info that historians/journalists write in articles or books, or the information that gets released in arrest or info reports.

I never have claimed to be an expert or know everything about Italian/Italian American OC.

I have only seen a few episodes of the Sopranos and that was when I was traveling and staying at hotels and it happened to be on TV.

That's a false assumption on your part.

Having 16,500+ posts on here, and claiming to be from NYC or even NJ as a native does not make anyone an "expert" but it just means they have too much time on their hands, and think that an insanely high number of posts means that they're an expert on a subject but they are only in their mind and opinion.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/18/14 11:17 AM.