Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Trutherism is a really insidious and evil claim: that the White House was “in” on 9/11 and that it either passively or actively aided and abetted the murder of 3,000 Americans and the attempted murder of tens of thousands more.

Depending on which version of Trutherism you buy into, you’d have to believe dozens or even thousands of government agents were in on the whole thing, too. Moreover, if this had been proven true, the only moral, legal, or rational response would have been not just impeachment and criminal prosecution, but literally the formal executions of the president, the vice president, and much of the us government.

But the morons pushing this garbage aren't that brave and merely post photos and post cutesy "anything is possible" garbage.

clap clap clap clap

But keep in mind that this thread was started by a self-hating and sexually confused Mexican with a deep seeded hatred for the American government, even though he lives here.

lol You do not know anything about me at all.

No I'm not sexually confused, and the only people who are confused are the people who do not understand bisexuality.

I do not have a hatred for the American government.

I do however know a lot about history, both in the United States and worldwide, and I do question things instead of just believing everything you hear in the media, history books, etc.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/17/14 08:57 PM.