Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'm gonna watch it, Tis. And how'd you like the "Hawaii Five 0" season finale last night?

I don't know about you, but Wo-Fat is starting to grown on me lol.

Re: Rosemary's Baby, I read an article earlier (which I can't find now) that it will take place in France instead of NY (at least I think it was France). ohwell Article said there wouldn't be any (as much) nudity as in the original. I really don't remember much, if any nudity in original. Anyway, I plan to watch.

Re Hawaii Five-O. I really liked the finale. Wo Fat is really looking bad these days no? lol Not sure of the connection with him and McGarrett's mother, but as much as I Christina Lahti, I don't like the character. She's too aloof and uncaring. I love the gorgeous scenery and really like McGarret. He's perfect as an updated McGarrett IMHO. Oh and I like the ending when they added their new Five-O member. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon