Originally Posted By: SaintAccardo
Originally Posted By: Extortion
Wow, what a stupid debate and thread. OP seems like hes high on coke. Use your insight...Do you actually think anyone would debate corporate greed and how it relates to the structure of the mob thats the whole point. They are prosecuted at times as well just like the mob but the mob uses violence. No need to waste time.

I don't do coke asshole and I'm not setting up a debate either. Sounds like you may need some coke to stroke that damaged ego of yours. I'm making a point that it irks me that people put down the mob all the time as scum and bad just because they're involved in illegal doings yet corporate greed and even moreso, regular businesses are ok and get no downplay on the premise that they're legal.
This thread is no dumber or more asinine than alot of the threads here. But you keep going ahead with your fucking attitude for the simple fact that I'm the new poster here. I'm sure if someone familiar posted this it wouldn't get near the negative responses it has. But maybe you're one of the board assholes then too, I have no idea. I guess I'll find out and judging by your immediate jump to being an asshole, I'll assume so.

I understand your point man, but these businesses your denouncing operate WITHIN the law. It's not like if you don't pay Captial One Bank for your monthly credit card they are going to try and carbomb you or your family. Sure they will put the pressure on you to get their money back, but in a LEGAL way.

It sounds like your saying it should be okay for the mob to operate however they please because big businesses sometimes operate with sleazy tactics.

Last edited by LaLouisiane; 05/09/14 07:18 AM.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"