Originally Posted By: dontclickvirus
yes you are right that many large corporations are extremely unethical, but at the end of the day i'd still rather owe money to chase manhattan than the mafia.

also look up the definition of pyramid scheme. corporations may be run in a top down manner but this doesn't make them a pyramid scheme.

Well if we want to nit pick at the definition of a pyramid scheme then no its not a by definition pyramid scheme. I am just using the term in the same manner as others here have referred loosely to it being so. And the bottom line is that in a corporation or most other business, you're never going to make more than the guy who's above you, and in that respect I refer to it as a pyramid scheme.
I can see and I understand, that because I'm a NFG (new f/%=รท guy) here, everything I type is going to be inspected and perused for any mistake or misclaimed remark. That I get, but lets not get overzealous with it. If I may ask that of the members here whom I would assume are mostly intelligent men who don't have inferiority complexes and give others who aren't part of their internet forum posse a hard time. I'm just here to contribute my opinions as is everyone else. Mine aren't any more or less important than anyone elses. Granted there are those who really know what they're talking about like pizzaboy, HuronAthleticClub, IvyLeague, and a few others, and these guys opinions and responses I respect much more than others where it concerns the goings on of the modern LCN. It's like with anything in life, if you know, you just know and you know when others know what it is also.