Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
So if you do not like la famiglia and aren't a groupie or fanboy like a lot of people who post here are who will remain nameless, why do you think that Accardo is a Saint? Or did you like him from a business model standpoint?

I read your long post and you'll find people on here who claim things like that they're "dead", "no longer around", "weak", "severely weakened by RICO", etc. and it's not true both in other countries and in the United States.

You assume something just from a name. I used the name because it was a moniker I thought I could use that hasn't been used that has some relevance to this site. Since I had the book "The Genuine Godfather" sitting here on my coffee table, the foreward in the book where Roehmer describes how Antoinette Giancana accuses him of thinking JB is Saint Accardo, I used it as my username. That's why it is my username.
And yes, from all that I've read and seen on The Man, I do admire his business model in comparison to other Dons. I thought he was a very fair, level headed, yet ruthless when he had to be man's man.