Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Every single thread I go into this guy is talking all kinds of nonsense. Its people like that that make me not even come on this website no more. And I really like this site. .. Ay Cornuto. What is your deal? Did Merlino rough you up as a kid and this is your way of gettin revenge? Im not trying to offend you I am just really wondering why you say Merlino is a rat, when he just did 14 years and parole, and beat all his serious charges?

Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
Cornuto..If he was a rat why would the fbi be sending Steffanelli down there to entrap him? Stop smoking PCP bro. 12 years is no light sentence. If he ratted he woulda walked after two years. Remember he wasn't found guilty of murder just RICO. and no way he bought a jury. If he did it woulda been a mistrial because the juror he bought woulda voted not guilty. The jury didn't believe Natale plain and simple.

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
so in other words your just talking out of your ass rolleyes

?Que Pasa Pendejo? (yeah i know one of those question marks is supposed to be upside down but my keyboard doesn't speak mexican)

All three of you guys are quality posters, but you're giving this guy the attention that he craves. Don't feed the trolls wink .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.