Just wrapped up my last of three performances in a play my classmates and I put together in my Tuesday night Russian Justice class. The play is entitled "A Machine of Terror" and it centers around the Russian show trials of the 1930s. I played the character of Karl Radek, a real life character who's job it was to convince/coerce the other defendants in the trials to false confess to crimes they didn't commit. My main adversary in the play is a character named Andrei Vyshinsky, someone the lawyers on these boards might be familiar with.

All in all, it was a great experience. I never would have imagined that I could act!

Here's a group pic of our cast at the end of our final performance (that's me standing on the far right, check out the dude on the far left with the bad ass mustache!):

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis