Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Originally Posted By: ThatsLife215
He was never convicted of any violent crime and all his time was done in Max security prisons. What kind of deal did he make? Jerkoff

A lot goes on in Max security prisons. They do not keep the people inside that safe or secure from other people; but just make it so they can't escape. Why are people defending JM as though he's not a bad guy, got a bad deal, was thrown under the bus, etc.? When he's a rat and probably has killed people and did attack people with the intention of killing them. Either way he got a slap on the wrist, and some people got intimidated or paid off with a lot of cash.

Well make up your mind is he a rat or someone who got to a jury. Those things are totally different. He was never convicted of murder or a violent act and still did all his time. being a bad guy and being a rat again are two different things.

Possibly both; but he's a criminal so it shouldn't be a surprise. I'm leaning more towards the rat at this moment in time with this post...but I can totally see him or other people intimidating jury members or paying people off so he'd get a slap on the wrist like how he did. Either way I don't expect him to be someone who never sees the inside of a prison or jail cell ever again.