Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Yeah sonny I'm well aware of that , just talking about the comparisons there have been a million killings in Montreal recently and the Feds don't seem to be coming down on them to hard , if that was happening in New York the Feds would try and wipe the mob off the map

They'll never wipe them "off the map", and if you think things like RICO and the federales have been effective at stopping them or making them weak, well they haven't.

You're out of your mind if you think they haven't been weakened. And we're not talking about Sicily or even Canada. We're talking about America. The American mob is not going away anytime soon. But they're nowhere near as strong as they used to be, either.

You really contradict yourself a lot, Cornuto. And I'm not looking to argue with you. It's just that in one thread you call the American mob a kindergarten class, and then you post that the "Federales" haven't weakened them confused .

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.