Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what everyone else knows to be true about Sr. M.

LOL do you really think there would be "paperwork" or any sort of notarized documents/records, or public record of any sort of deal he did where he paid off a judge, prosecution lawyer, jury members, intimidated jurors, or had other people do this?

As for Anastasia he's an amateur and intentionally plays ignorant to a lot of things.

It would not surprise me if when he was locked up Sr. Merlino became some man or mens' puta, or they ran a train on him. Or he had to pay people a lot of money or drugs so they would not do this to him.

This is why I refuse to answer your PM's.

If you have any shred of evidence that Merlino is a turncoat, please do show us. Otherwise if you won't say it to his face, don't say it on here, no one appreciates an internet tough guy.

What's your point?

It's obvious JM is a rat and cut a deal with a judge, jury, paid someone off with a large amount of cash, had witnesses or jurors intimidated, etc. Yes this stuff does happen. Do you really think they keep documents or paperwork for it? lol Declare that huge amount of cash to the IRS?

I do not need to say that to JM's face since everyone knows it's true about him. He got a slap on the wrist. But eventually he'll be convicted of murder, and put back into prison where he belongs. Merlino is small time anyway. Stanfa was correct that someone like Merlino wouldn't survive in Italy and that it's "like Kindergarten" in the United States when it comes to OC or la famiglia.

As Stanfa would say, your posts are of kindergarten quality.

Seriously you are talking out of your ass. Your understanding of the case and general understanding of how the legal system works is ridiculously bad.

And you're some sort of expert? lol

It's difficult to take anyone who uses characters/actors from the TV show the Sopranos seriously.

Either way if you think that what I posted about does not happen in the United States you're not living in reality.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/06/14 07:10 PM.