I don't believe in no heaven. I don't believe in no hell.

I think it is silly to make generalizations about believers or non-believers. Unpleasant judgmental people can be found among both groups. Saying that an atheist is going to change his mind when faced with crisis makes about as much sense as claiming that a religious person will know one day there is no creator.

My only major issue with some religious people (i.e. Creationists) is that they persist in making claims about the world that are demonstrably untrue (i.e. world only 4-6000 yrs old) and expecting other people to treat those assertions as scientifically valid.

Other than that you can believe or not believe as you see fit. It neither harms nor helps me. cool

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.