Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I love these Monday Morning Quarterbacks. These are the same types who say they "knew" that Joey Massino was no good, or that Donnie Brasco was a cop. Yeah, sure they did rolleyes .

+100. You nailed it, yet around that same time they were telling everyone Massino was bringing the Bonanno's back and that Brasco was the biggest earner in the family.....lol

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Italian friends of mine told me how 25% of Italian men are bisexual but who knows if any of those people in OC were?

Pizza you better look out, there is a 1/4 chance that you like dudes! J/K

I call bullshit as well. Just because the Romans done it doesn't mean folks hundreds or thousands of years later are doing it. You might want to tell your friend he is pretty damn stupid!

Actually yes a lot of people today are bisexual, since in regards to population of LGBT people (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trangender people), bisexuals are higher in population than gay men/lesbian women and trans people.

There's even an Italian politician who is out as bisexual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_Pecoraro_Scanio

When you look at the population of people in only Italy alone which is 60.92 million, and I'm not putting or adding in the Italian populations in other countries like the United States or Argentina 25% of the population is not that much at all.