Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011

"have you ever though that, if I may be wrong about something, you may be as well?" (in this case it was about the existence or non-existence of God).

Of course, any reasonable person would never be so pompous that he believes there is no chance that he is wrong. Maybe I am. But the problem with people such as, say, IvyLeague, is that they take that "maybe" and equate it to an underlying, unadmitted belief in a higher power. I may be wrong, but that doesn't mean that I subconsciously believe in God. I don't. But I would like to think that if such a higher power did exist, that I would be deserving of eternal paradise based on my living a morally good and decent life, and that he wouldn't be so petty as to say "You have not worshipped at my feet for quite some time, so buh-bye!"

I'd hate to believe that God is the Soup Nazi!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis