Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
What do people here think about the innuendo about Sammy Bull? Any truth in the bisexual rumours?

What are/were the rumors?

Other people would explain it better but Gotti (I think) said he had sex with men while he was in beautician school.

OK I read the book that Gravano basically wrote or told to Peter Maas, and Maas attached his name to it.

In the part about the beautician school Gravano claims he just had sex with women; but it did seem far fetched since he claimed it all happened there at the school, women who were also there at the school would see him and immediately have sex with him right then and there, his GF he was dating or later wife was there and they did it in secret while she was also there, and most women unless they have decided upon a certain profession even back in the 60s would not have sex like that with a guy they were not dating or in an actual relationship with or were not going to marry as it was seen as very trashy and they wouldn't have done it at their job or any sort of school but in private.

I did read about how Gotti and Gravano really did not like each other to put it lightly; but they were forced to work together.

Italian friends of mine told me how 25% of Italian men are bisexual but who knows if any of those people in OC were?

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/04/14 12:01 PM.