Originally Posted By: cheech
I'm not even going to distinguish that with an answer. You are an obvious troll

Good day

Nope. I'm not a "troll" I just know how these things work.

Also don't think for a second that Sr. Merlino is LOL "done with the criminal life" or that he didn't order hits or isn't responsible for killing people if you actually believe all of that, I have trillions of miles of swamp land for sale in Arizona and Nevada. Buy now while you have the opportunity! wink

Why does it seem like you and a few other people in this thread worship Merlino and think he was not "really a bad guy" or other BS like claiming he deserves "respect"? For those that think that Merlino is a "stand up guy" or deserves "respect" I have some shocking news: If you were on fire he would not piss on you.

Merlino is small time anyway. Giovanni Stanfa was correct it is "like Kindergarten over here" when compared to what it is like in Sicily and mainland Italy.

Originally Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Joe Sodano refused to pay Joey Merlino the proper amount of tribute. Joey Merlino had Joe Sodano killed for it. Joey has young guys loyal to him in Philly. If he can't get the his young guys to shoot someone, Joey will do it himself. He is a stone killer.

Finally someone who knows the truth about Sr. M and doesn't want to lick his balls.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/02/14 02:35 PM.