Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I don't believe in atheists. Everyone, on some level, knows there is a God. When you get to the root of those who claim to not believe in God, it invariably is based more on emotion than what they often cite as their basis, i.e. reason, science, etc.

I know people who are Atheist and have been for decades but they believe in the afterlife, reincarnation, various different types of religions or spirituality, and other things but they claim not to believe in a God/Gods.

I have a friend from a country that was once a part of the USSR and he is technically Jewish but he and his entire family do not actually practice Judaism at all any of it, and are Atheists since that's how they were raised for generations in their original country. One time I was riding in a car with him and we saw a church that was for people from his original country and he laughed saying how he had never seen any sort of churches, synagogues/temples, or anything like that in his former country as it was and still is primarily Atheist as that's what most people were when they were a part of the USSR.

Last edited by cornuto_e_contento; 05/04/14 07:51 PM.