"Slandered". I don't think you understand the meaning of the word, British. Everything I said is irrefutable fact.

Far more Catholics emigrated to the US than Protestants. The Protestants who emigrated to the US were "Scotch Irish", the same people that owned land and slaves. Does that sound like religious persecution to you?

There are plenty of Catholic victims murdered by British armed forces and Protestants. An example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972) Remember when the British opened fire on unarmed civilians?

Then there is the fact that Catholics in Northern Ireland were/are pretty much blacklisted from joining their police service.

Then there are the countless provocative Orange Order marches through Catholic neighborhoods, a modern day equivalent of pogroms or KKK cross burnings.

I suggest everyone google Orange Order riots to see what British's brethren are like and come to their own conclusions.

And don't feel too sorry for his relative or friends. There is a very significant chance that they too were members of terrorist organisations.

Did you know? British's favourite football club, Glasgow Rangers, had a policy of not signing Irish and/or Catholic footballers for over a hundred years up until one or two years ago.

Northern Ireland is an occupied country. To understand the IRA's motivations, you have to ask yourself how the English would react if Germany started occupying their country, stealing their land, making slaves of their people, massacred unarmed civilians and wouldn't leave.

As Paul McCartney said, give Ireland back to the Irish.

Last edited by Moe_Tilden; 05/02/14 10:46 AM.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.