Gerry Adams is responsible for the deaths of many and you should remember Jean McConville like many of their victims were Roman Catholics too..

Its not England in occupation its British, also the majority in Northern Ireland wish to remain British

I am a Presbyterian and live in Glasgow, i have relatives in Ulster and many friends.I have lost a relative and also 2 close friends to republican terrorists and i have known others who were also murdered

Maybe one day the Taliban will sit in the American government then you may understand how we feel...

As for the potato famine, this affected Protestants just as much, in fact there were more Protestants who emigrated to the US than RCs

There are 2 sides to every story, but it seems a lot of you buy into the republican propaganda without understanding the full story...

I enjoy this site, have an interest in the LCN and have nothing against America, but i get fed up coming on here to see my nation being slandered, and in particular in the name of a terrorist!

Lets leave it out, if you don't mind

British is best....