Oh hell, this is too fun to worry about offending NNY78.

Furio's completely right about the last season of the Soprano's. There's no way Tony's men would've gone to war against a New York Family. Ever heard of a small non-NY Family going to war with New York? Someone in Tony's circle would've offed him before it went that far.

Don't see a Zip running off with a dead bosses' wife (he'd look guilty of killing a boss), but I take it this one's just in fun. But the rest Furio nails.

I'd add these:

Dickie Moltisanti's killing, if really done by a corrupt cop, would've been avenged somehow sooner than by the son 20 years later. Made me think Tony was lying.

The "Class of 2004" would've been hounded a lot more by the FBI. Within a few months after getting out of prison, Feech La Mana and Tony Blundetto were with the Family, and the FBI's nowhere (it was Tony who tipped off the probation officer).

Why did Johnny Sack allocute in court to being with the Mafia, and still agree to 15-years in federal prison? If he did all that, he'd make a deal to testify against some of his old enemies, so that he could see Ginny and his daughters again.

Last edited by AlexHortis5; 05/01/14 02:21 PM.