Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: ProvidenceDon28
I will never support a rat, fuck him

I can't understand the mentality of people like you. All these gangsters, they wouldn't piss on people like us if we were on fire. There is nothing to admire about any of them.

Dom served his country, never killed anyone and only got dragged in to the life because his evil, penny pinching, attempted cop killing uncle refused to let him see his own father and sabotaged every attempt for Dom to go straight just so he could have another source of income.

Dom deserves sympathy not vitriol for his alcohol and drug addiction. His uncle screwed up his life.

I understand it. A recent rat, who was also an wounded Gulf war veteran, was involved in a case which spanned from 09 - 13. Know why he wore a wire? Because he was arrested on charges of pedophilia and facing life.
Do the crime, face your time. Scum like that deserve death, nevermind becoming a government golden child. And these feds can somehow go to sleep at night? Shame on them. I hope people like the ones who handle rats like that die of cancer.
By the way, that perspective of mine should have no automatic assumption that I hold the criminals harmless, they're pieces of human garbage as well... But not all of them.