Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: olivant
Most of you are probably aware of Clive Bundy, the Nevada rancher who is fighting the Bureau of Land Management. Well, his colors are showing. This is a recent quote:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

I read that Olivant. I wasn't that surprised I guess. mad I wonder if Herman Cain still sympathizes with Bundy. rolleyes

As far as Bundy's claim about grazing I don't think he has any claim. It's not his property that he is using without paying. It's no different imo than someone who opens a business in a federal park, refuses to leave or pay fees and then has his friends threaten police/park rangers who try to evict him.

Bundy has claimed that he doesn't recognize the federal government. I have tried and failed to imagine anyone on the right cheering armed black people who drew down on police and held press conferences telling the federal government what it better not do.

True. Bundy wants something for nothing, and he has a lot of nerve pointing the finger at those who rely on assistance to live when he's trying to take a huge governmental freebie. But if you wear a cowboy hat, chew tobacco, and ride a horse while carrying the flag (while somehow preaching in terrible grammar that you don't recognize the United States government and the only authority is a fat-bellied, gun totin' sheriff with a posse of as many 8th grade dropouts you can squeeze into a 1997 Chevy pickup), then Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck will glorify you.

I am amazed at this guy!! He keeps digging himself in deeper too. Btw, did you see the so called "militia" member at the ranch saying, and I quote:

We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers."

Ha ha ha real macho men. Let's put the women in the front lines. What a POS!!! mad

TIS

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=802389

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/25/14 10:59 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon